19 Glebe Street GLEBE, TAS 7000Sold $1,000,000
WELCOME TO MATLOCK
House Sold - GLEBE TAS
If you are blessed to be in a position to achieve your dream of securing the rarest of rare opportunities to become custodian to one of the Glebe’s most outstanding homes, this is your chance. Matlock is an outstanding Federation offering, nestled amongst other high calibre character homes.
With meticulous attention to detail and practicalities, the entire home has been renovated for modern living. Every facet of the numerous original character features have been maintained and attended to with a level of care and attention that reflects the impeccable presentation of this home. The beautiful established, low maintenance garden is equipped with a simple to use reticulated watering system giving you the lockup and go option.
The immense street appeal of this property is just the beginning of the journey of Matlock – as the photographs depict the fusion of contemporary upgrades to the wet areas of the home have been designed and executed perfectly. The bi-fold doors that open entirely to incorporate the private tranquil courtyard into the living room create an indoor/outdoor alfresco dining place to be that is just divine – and that is but one of the private places amongst the grounds or veranda to enjoy some quiet time and peaceful reflection amongst the beauty.
Enjoy the photographs of this property – make use of the interactive floor plan to mentally move in placing your own special pieces in the beautiful spaces available and note the following features:
• Spacious light filled rooms and wonderful high ceilings with outstanding original cornices and elaborate plaster moulding features
• Visually stunning and structurally solid Colonial built stone wall along the eastern boundary
• Bespoke outbuilding in keeping with the architecture of the residence to ensure garden equipment/waste containers etc. are kept completely out of sight
• Flexible floor-plan which can be configured easily to accommodate four bedrooms
• Feature fountain in courtyard with box hedge and topiary creates a delightful space and ambiance
• Wonderful mountain, Derwent River or garden views from every window
• Quality plantation shutter window furnishings throughout
• Large concealed laundry
• Sensory lighting in courtyard
• Discreet wall mounted panel heating in every room in addition to a brand new wood heater in the formal lounge for those romantic evenings and there is mains gas available in the street.
• Granite bench-top kitchen featuring two draw Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, stainless steel range hood with exterior exhaust fan and quality cook top and oven.
This is not an exhaustive list of the extensive features this home has to offer and sadly, the written word simply cannot replicate the feeling!
Contact Angelina today to secure your private inspection of this very special property.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations”.